- Aloe extract:
- Bamboo extract:
strengthens the skin,
is a natural source of silicon, which is an element essential for maintaining the proper state and functioning of the skin.
- Stevia extract:
hydrates the skin,
shows disinfecting properties and reduces the amount of produced sebum.
- Do you know what distinguishes DuoLife Beauty Care Aloes Micellar
- Cleansing Water?
very high naturalness index – 99.5%
addition of aloe extract, i.e. concentrated juice from aloe leaf flesh. Although many cosmetics available on the market contain aloe juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), the actual aloe content in the cosmetic is much lower. The actual aloe content in our aloe extract (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract) is much higher than, for instance, in aloe gel.
enriched with many active substances, the micellar water acts synergistically with aloe, which enhances its beneficial action.
the synergy of micellar water with creams acts on young skin in a way that minimises the need to use radical methods to improve its appearance
pH of the product is compatible with the pH of tear film, thanks to which the product does not irritate the eyes
the following ingredients were used in the product:
• stevia extract, which has splendid hydrating properties. It is estimated that it hydrates five times better than the most often used moisturising cosmetic ingredient, i.e. glycerine. At the same time, it improves the taste of the product, thanks to which lip make-up removal is much more pleasurable.
• aloe extract, which shows hydrating, soothing and toning properties
• bamboo extract, which is rich in many valuable ingredients, such as silica, amino acids and minerals. Bamboo also has anti-inflammatory, astringent and antiseptic properties.
• no substances that are unwanted or disliked in cosmetics, such as PEG, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylates derivatives.